Saturday 1 September 2007

My Online Earnings for August

Well August was an OK month for me considering people were mainly on holiday and in search of the sun! My internet income is increasing steadily, not quite my best month on Amazon, though as I'm working on other affiliate schemes and increasing my adsense earnings in the time I'd usually be spending on amazon I'm pretty happy with the results so far.


One of the other new projects has been joining Pay Per Post, where I'm getting a chance to be paid to do a little blogging now and then. See this post for details.

I joined ClixGalore earlier this month, though have yet to implement many of their ads so have no income yet. Commission Junction is showing some nice earnings from referrals to some paid opinion sites where people get rewards for completing surveys like this one -

Make your opinion count!



And I am also picking up some earnings from Affiliate Future too!



Though the main purpose of this post is to show a few of the wacky items people have either bought from amazon through my links or looked at! I'm also showing off my newly installed java script so I can show you the full details of these on my site! So here we go -




The Cambridge Companion to Medieval Romance




Hotel California: Singer-songwriters and Cocaine Cowboys in the L.A. Canyons 1967-1976



The White Island: The Extraordinary History of the Mediterranean's Capital of Hedonism




Aspire AS3694, Intel Celeron 440, 15.4" TFT with Acer CrystalBrite screen, 512MB memory, 80GB Hard Disk Drive, DVD Super-Multi, Shared graphics, WiFi, 5 in 1 Card Reader, Windows Vista Basic
I would have been a very happy bunny if I'd sold one of these, though lots did look at it!


Bose Sounddock Digital Music System
And one of these days I'd really like to buy one of these myself!


Chubb B-3G114E-PB-67 5 Lever Mortice Deadlock (British Standard) - Polished Brass Finish
Security seems to have been popular too!


MTD001 Adjustable wall mount bracket for large Plasma and LCD screens.
These wall mounts for plasma and LCD screens are in high demand!


JTS JS-1 Large Diaphragm Condensor Studio Mic + Shock Mount & Case
Amazon are even moving into the market traditionaly coveted by Studio Spares for Pro-Audio gear!

And Finally, at the end of the day -

NEW VITAMIN C SHOWER 5 FUNCTION SHOWER WATER FILTER FOR PERFECT CHLORINE REMOVAL, MULTI FUNCTION, SHOWER, MASSAGE, SPRAY, SOFT SHOWER, STOP.ACTS AS IONISER WHILST SHOWERING GREAT FOR SKIN & HAIR, HELPS WITH SENSITIVE SKIN & SKIN ALLERGIES, IDEAL FOR INFANTS & CHILDREN - SUPPLIED WITH 2 FILTERS
For those living in areas where the tap waters not too clever, makes a huge difference in hair condition.

Before climbing into -

Deluxe Raised Airbed
Well it would normally be a proper bed, but these things inflate in minutes and pack away almost as fast. The other advantage being they do elevate you off the floor so ideal for guests and temporary visitors.

2 comments:

EelKat said...

Have you ever gotten a payment from PayPerPost? I joined them in February, and for the first few months I posted their links and codes and reviews and such, like crazy, just as they instructed, but than after about 4 months of it, and never getting paid for any of it, I gave up and chalked it up to yet another scam-experiance.

So I was wondering if you'd had any luck yet?

I've been trying out tons of online "money makers" and affiliate programs, but so far the only ones that turned out to actually pay you were:

Squidoo, CafePress, and Zazzle. Most of my online income right now, comes from CafePress.

I'm testing out Amazon aStores right now... hopeing to do good with that, others say they are pretty good.

Any recommendations on these?

Roo said...

I'm only just starting out with Cafepress, I've got a store there that I'm creating some items for some of my squidoo lenses. I'm only just starting to ramp this up due to realising it's a good earner and I can make things that are relevent to my squidoo lenses. But so far I have $1.20 in my cafepress account and it's been my best performing module on squidoo. The only reason I know this is the lens that earnt the money only had a cafepress and an amazon lens, and amazon commision is actually shown on squidoo.
Zazzle I've never heard of, so must check it out!
Amazon astores tick over nicely, but not really from the store unless you have a good website with traffic to embed the store in. I have anice tutorial on building astores Here
But back to the original question about pay per post, I have $20 showing from my sign up and initial post, but I don't get many opportunties, probably because my blog doesn't have much of a ranking and due to it being on blogspot, also have had one or 2 rejected for non-original content, and not having a proper blog post between two PPP blogs. If I had a blog on a .com I'd get more opportunities, also if I was US based, but it's early days yet!