Friday 17 August 2007

I signed up for Pay Per Post

Pay Per Post is an opportunity to earn money writing blogs. It took a couple of weeks from applying to get approved though during the approval I had access to what sort of opportunities that would be available and what sort of subjects and products were wanting plugging on my blog for payment. It may be a long way from being a professional blogger, but it will certainly provide an incentive to post more regularly as well as an easy form of income that will help me pay for various web-hosting and other associated online fees. For those of a more charitable mind you have the choice of donating the income to a charity.


I'm hoping this opportunity will also help drive traffic to my my blog as well as earn me a nice cash bonus!



No comments: